Thursday, October 16, 2014

One Ocean, One Island Earth

One Ocean, One Island Earth

#TakethePledge

"I recognize that Earth is a blue planet. Our ocean is the cornerstone of life, and our planet’s life-support system.

No matter where on Island Earth I live, the ocean produces the air I breathe and helps to regulate the climate.

I recognize that our ocean and Island Earth is changing because of the habits and choices of human beings.

I recognize that with supporters like me, and the community I reach out to around me, the future of our oceans and our Island Earth can improve.The difference will start with me and spread to others. 

I pledge to support our oceans and Island Earth, and inspire people of all ages to do the same."

From:  Hōkūle`a
#CreatingGlobalPartners
#Peacekeepers
#Sustainability
#GlobalVoyage
#OneOhana
#ImaginePeace

http://www.hokulea.com/oceans-campaign/

No comments:

Post a Comment